Currently we are looking for a Systems Engineer for our Prague office to make the team even stronger.
A long-running project in EPAM systems ODC of one of a Global Bank is looking for an Environment Engineer. The team is based in Prague with mixed support and development tasks, such as managing development infrastructure, hardware allocation and monitoring, configuration management, development of automated tools for daily usage (release build out, environment testing, deployment, configuration, etc.), establishing Oracle coherence infrastructure and support of whole range of development streams.
- Environment management and Configuration management;
- New environments setup;
- Existing environments maintenance and reconfiguration;
- Environments decommissioning;
- Configuration management documentation;
- Issues troubleshooting;
- Change management;
- Release management;
- DEV/SIT/UAT/OAT processes;
- Support of production release process;
- Integration testing and performance testing support;
- Batch runs on all supported scope of environments;
- Batch runs failures investigation.
- Experience in MS Windows Server and UNIX administration;
- Experience in MS SQL Server administration;
- Knowledge of ANSI SQL, T-SQL;
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Python is a plus;
- Understanding of TeamCity, Git, Nolio, Nexus is a plus.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Being go-to, smart, result oriented and getting things done;
- Having good communication skills, Intermediate + English level (B1 or higher);
- Being able to address all issues in a timely manner; flexibility in tasks reprioritization staying within the scope of processes and timelines;
- Being able and having desire to work in multinational/multicultural environment.
- Opportunity to work in a successful international company with stable background;
- Possibility to work in friendly multicultural environment, using English on daily basis and growing professionally within worldwide EPAM;
- We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
- Regular IT trainings and good opportunities for professional growing and development; we propose IT conferences sponsorship and partial grant of the cost of IT certification;
- Large space for self-fulfillment and participation in new projects;
- Motivating financial evaluation (negotiable, based on an expertise and achieved results);
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Benefit program (5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, wage compensation for the first three days of illness, meal vouchers, flexi pass, annual coupon of Prague city public transport, multisport cards);
- Comfortable and modern offices in Prague 4;
- Start ASAP / Negotiable.