Tender and Contract Specialist
з/п не указана
The successful candidate will support Tender & Contract Management focusing on coordination of Customer proposals and information to facilitate the successful acquisition and retention of business with customers. The candidate will be a Solution Consultant driving and enabling business growth by designing, story lining & positioning DHL solutions through customer engagement.
- Leads, coordinates and monitors international and local tenders (Pre-RFQ, RFI, RFQ, RFP, etc.). Gets involved in every aspect of the submission and has an excellent appreciation of what the customer needs and how best to articulate how the organization can provide that.
- Studies tenders documentations and customer contracts requirements, creates proposal preparation plan within strict customer deadlines.
- Organizes Customer Requirements, providing relevant information to DHL specialists across different functions, regions and divisions.
- Facilitates meetings / conference calls with Sales and DHL divisions in order to obtain an in depth understanding of customer requirements to provide detailed DHL solutions.
- Implements efficient Tender Management processes, policies and procedures.
- Takes initiative to improve current processes and tools for the benefit of the department.
- Contributes to an open, respectful, collaborative work environment.
- Delivers strategic, customer-centered winning proposals. Must ensure that offers are developed and aligned considering the customer needs and DHL product and service objectives.
- Develop and maintain data resources to support tender responses and commercial requirements (Tenders statistics and analytics, Country capabilities, Business Units, Customer Knowledge databases.)
- Completes full-fledged tender proposals and presentations for customers
- Undertakes pricing and market researches in order to define optimal and competitive pricing strategy.
- Identifies solutions re-engineering opportunities to drive retention together with Service Management
- Acts as an expert during business acquisition and implementation stages
- Analyzes and aligns contracts with key stakeholders (Sales / OPS / Finance/ IT / Legal etc.). Supports SOP’s
- Generates and presents regular tender and implementation reports for the Sales Management Team, the Management Board and other stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Tender Response/Project Management/ Transport and Supply Chain environment
- Good understanding of logistics processes
- Excellent analytical skills
- Commercial feel
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- English language: not less than upper-intermediate.
- Leadership skills to organize virtual teams to collaborate and deliver projects on time.
- Project management experience, with the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Effective time management skills.
- Self-directed, have the ability to prioritize workloads within set timelines. A structured, methodical approach to working.
- Detail oriented, able to work to deadlines and under some pressure at times.
- Solid business and proposal writing skills including presentation skills.
- Creativity and ability to develop novel ideas and solutions
- Ability to work closely together with other functional disciplines, team player
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Dear candidates, please indicate your salary expectation in a cover letter